Saturday, December 4, 2010

Preface

My two favorite interests in life have always been sports and music (Aside: Well that's sort of a lie.  When I was about 6 years old and in a crabby mood, I turned down the opportunity to see the Beach Boys in Jones Beach because I said "I didn't like music."  I have no idea why I did that. Man, I'm a stubborn idiot sometimes).  I now realize why I was drawn to those two hobbies; sports always suited and fed my appetite for competitiveness while music has always been a curiosity to me, as it can be anywhere from therapeutic to electrifying.  In my humble opinion, they're great interests to have; unfortunately, the biggest downside is that I do not quite know how it helps me in any way in the real world yet sports and music are more thought provoking to me than any other thing out there.  I guess all I can do is write about what I enjoy.

Now that that sappy shit is over with, I want to say that this page is dedicated to anything that piques my interest, not solely limited to my two favorite endeavors.  However, most of the items will revolve around sports, mainly pro football.  As always, feel free to comment on anything of your liking.

And to close out this, I want to admit I am a huge fan of sports look-alikes.  For some reason, a really good look-alike always gets me.  A bad attempt though is pretty lame, like "Look, they both have goatees!" ...yeah that's about it.  In a complete cop out, this look-alike involves sportscaster Craig Sager and the Keebler Elf.  Take a look...













No comments:

Post a Comment