Monday, December 6, 2010

Final Words and Prediction

In a game in which both teams are so even, it could come down to one play, whether it's a turnover, special teams gaffe, or close call.

Or perhaps a challenge call...







A little humor for Jets fans out there.  If you do not understand, well then you're missing out.



Prediction:

I am too wimpy to post an objective final score because I have too much invested as a fan; this is probably the biggest regular season game in almost ten years.  However, I will go out on a limb with a bold homer prediction about something in the game instead.  Here goes:  LaDainian Tomlinson will throw for a TD tonight.  LT is 8 for 12 in his career with 7 TDs and no picks.  That could spark team that is struggling in the red zone.  It could be the one of those little determining factors in the outcome as mentioned above.


Enjoy the game.  I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment